BePrepared – The app for young refugees about alcohol, cannabis and how to handle both safely.
- to change something? The app helps you to set priorities and figure out what really matters.
- to find alternatives? The app accompanies you in your everyday life and invites you to try something new.
- to determine your own goals? Whether you would like to consume less or stop consuming completely, the app assists you along the way.
- to keep track of everything? The app gives you a clear overview of how much you have consumed per day/ week/ month.
- to relax? The app informs you about emotions and consumption. It shows you how to relax without consuming alcohol or cannabis.
- information about alcohol and cannabis? A quiz and many short info texts do not beat around the bush, but inform you about offered assistance, legal regulations and safe handling.
- local assistance? The app informs you about counseling centers near you – in many languages!
By using this app you participate in a social study. After using the app for four weeks, three months and six months respectively you are going to be asked some questions on your smartphone. You then have the opportunity to win online vouchers worth 10 to 15 Euros!
While using the app your data is protected according to the latest standards. Any information or details revealed by yourself within this app will not be disclosed to any third parties. The entire BePrepared Study takes place on your smartphone, meaning you will remain anonymous the entire time and you will not meet the scientists in person.
Download now from Play Store for free. Give it a try!